Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekly Report~ February 6, 2009

Another week has flown by in the blink of an eye. I have no new photos to share and nothing very exciting to report~ yup, it's definitely February. D did unit 2 in his new math book, and seems to be enjoying it so far. He especially likes the exercises that have you figure out a problem and then spell out a secret code. He completed his ETC book 2 and will be starting book 3 next Monday (or possibly today, we'll see how it goes). We're reading about Mexico but didn't get to it as much as I would've liked to. I'm hoping to catch up a bit over the weekend. His handwriting is improving.....slowly..... as long as he concentrates while writing his letters.

As for the rest of the family, DH enjoyed his trip to Florida with his father and came home with fun goodies for everyone. He gave D a real, working pirate pocket watch that thrilled D to pieces. It's also been useful in teaching D more about telling time. B has been flourishing lately in so many ways, especially with his wanting to "write" in his notebook all day long and scribble pictures. He loves using his scissors and markers (Daddy even had to make a special trip to the store just to buy him more since his wore out), and continues to love play-doh. As for me?? Well, LOST has started again, I finally dug out my scrapbook supplies and photos (first time since before the holidays), and I sold my first item ever on Ebay. Nothing too exciting, but like I said, it's February in New England.

2 comments:

Our Westmoreland School said...

Hey big seller! :) Way to go with Ebay. Oh, and I'm loving Lost this season too.

Sounds like a nice week!

Melissa said...

Ah yes, February in New England...right there with ya! :) This bit of thaw we're having should help spring come sooner, right? Congrats on your ebay sell and enjoy your scrapbooking! I am a scrapper too and winter does get me in my books more.